Lots of fun! The boys both went to school with green mohawks. Last year I made corned beef and cabbage. While eating it, Bill and I remembered that we don't really prefer corned beef. This year I settled on shepherd's pie because there are certainly shepherds in Ireland. Besides, I would be able to dye the mashed potatoes on top green. With it we had broccoli and green Kool-Aid (out of wine glasses which the boys LOVED). For dessert, Drops of Rainbow cake (Pillsbury Funfetti) with holes poked and green Jell-O spooned over it to make big green drips in the middle. It was lots of fun! Then we played "find the leprechaun" (every other day of the year this game is called "hide & seek"). I took a few pictures, but the leprechaun must have taken my cord to download them. Use your imagination.
1 comment:
Luckily for you, I have a VERY good imagination. You are a darling family!
Post a Comment