Saturday, December 13, 2008

For my own sake

I don't scrapbook. I have far too many other hobbies that I don't have time for, so why heap on another one that adds an element of guilt into the mix? So in a sense, this blog is my scrapbook and although many of you have already heard this story, I am recording it here for my own memory. Those of you who haven't heard it yet, read on and have a little chuckle.

We have the Little People Nativity set so my boys will keep their grubby and less-than-gentle little hands off mine. Wyatt was setting up the characters the other day when he turned to me and asked,

Wyatt: "Mommy, where's baby Jesus?"

Me: "He's right there in the stable."

Wyatt: (with a tone that suggested I might be an idiot) Uh, mom? That is a FARM. (and in case I missed it, he spelled it for me) L-E-D-Y-A-D. FARM. Silly mommy.

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

Have you ever read Birthday for Francis? It's filled with Wyatt's kind of spelling, and so funny!

Dionne Sincire said...

I can't think of anything that I love more than being patronized by a 4 year old. :0