Sunday, December 03, 2006

We have a camera!!

One of our crazy family traditions is to brave the crowds and cold of Black Friday. Black Friday is the big shopping day on the day after Thanksgiving. I learned that it's called Black Friday because it is when businesses move out of the "red" into the "black". Anyway, we found a good deal on a new digital camera, so here are a few of the first pictures! While we were at my parents' house, Wes wanted to bake Christmas cookies and in Grandma-land my kids get to do almost whatever they want. Here are a few pictures of Wes and Grandma making cookies while Wyatt finds things to throw on the floor.













2 comments:

Wis said...

Yeah, a new camera. I'm sure you're glad the crowds you had to fight weren't as atrocious as here but I'm sure they were still a little crazy.

Those cookies look yummy.

Has Wyatt attempted to take some first steps?

Carrie said...

It was still crazy, but nothing like Black Friday in California! Lots of fun, though. The cookies were delicious! Can't wait to make some here with Wes. Wyatt can stand on his own, but he won't do it if he's thinking about it. He'll figure it out and take off soon I'm sure!