My apologies to those of you who check this site on a regular basis. Our computer crashed and this is a new computer. Of course all the pictures are on the old computer. I am doing my best to keep up with the technological times, but as soon as I've mastered a skill, the system changes. That is to say that I won't be able to post pictures til I figure this new computer (we joined the world of Mac owners) out. While I know you all find me to be a fascinating person, I have reason to believe that your motivation for checking this site is not to read my ramblings, but to see pictures of my cute boys. Soon, my friends, soon.
1 comment:
Your computer crashed again?!? Well maybe your Mac will prove to be a faithful companion. Also, I've been meaning to give you a copy of all the pictures I have, maybe this will give me the motivation to actually do that. :) I will try to have them for you when you drop the boy(s) off on Friday.
~ Kelly
Post a Comment