Here are some pictures of things that have taken place in the last couple months.

Boys after bath in monkey towels.

Bill's mom took us all on a Disney family vacation. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and had a fabulous time! These are the Mickey Mouse toiletries that were in our room.

When we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, we had access to the Concierge Lounge where there were lots of snacks, movies, and a great view of the parks & fireworks! They even piped in the fireworks music to enhance the experience.

The whole gang

We ate brunch at Goofy's Kitchen and the boys sat in this autopia car outside it.

We actually watched the Electric Parade, which I haven't seen in YEARS! Wes LOVED it.

Wes & me waiting for the Electric Parade.

It rained. The bad news: we got wet. The good news: NO CROWDS!
1 comment:
Carrie,
I finally got my act together and signed up so I can comment on your lovely blog. It's so fun to watch your life, even from afar. I'm glad we have scheduled time to get together--it was fun!
Post a Comment