Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm still alive!

I thought I would hop on here and let you know that although new info on the blog is sorely lacking, I am still alive and well. Wes is in full swing in preschool this year. He has Miss Heather and has developed quite a crush on her. He goes back and forth between plans of matrimony and plans of becoming a teacher just like her. Wyatt is adding new words to his vocabulary everyday. There are many moments of frustration as he strives to make himself understood, but he manages to get his point across for the most part. I have a few favorite words. Hup! (help), Wa-de-de-de (strawberry), meek muk (pink milk), kunkeen (pumpkin), ats seeyee (that's silly), yukit (look at), feh-fow (scarecrow). The list could go on and on. He is quite a verbal guy. Bill is keeping busy in his class with a 4th-5th combo class. I feel like I have a lot going on this year with 2 mops groups, preschool, and other day-to-day mom stuff. Speaking of "mom stuff", I have a new favorite kid music group. Go Fish has been gracing the speakers of the Saturn for about a month now and my boys LOVE it! It is a little easier on the ears than Veggie Tales or Backyardigans too. Okay, so there's an update. I'll meet ya back here in another couple months! If I get REALLY ambitious, you may see Halloween pics up by Thanksgiving! Don't hold your breath, though.

No comments: