That's right, folks. Camera trouble again. That means that I don't have any new photos to post, but that won't stop me from saying hello. It just means I don't have as much material to motivate writing. I'll post a few old pictures here. They may be repeats from the archives, but oh well. The boys definitely keep us on our toes. Wes is in the process of understanding the English language and the use of nuance etc. I love his experiments with words and phrases. There are a few examples in my previous posts. Wes came down with a cold yesterday. Someone asked if he has a frog in his throat, which has really stuck with him. He keeps talking about that bad frog that lives in his chest and makes him cough. I stopped counting the number of times I heard, "I'm not feeeewing very well. I'm having cold today." Which translates to, "I have a cold, so I should get to do whatever I want today." Already trying to work the system. Wyatt, on the other hand, is just trying to get a grasp on words. He is quite the little communicator. A few of his words are, mama, dada, bubba (wes), memah (grandma), bapa (grandpa), 'lo! (hello), hi, up, yes, pweeeeese, no, mine, leelee (kelly), ah-ah (monkey or bryan), wow-wow (flower), bath, boat, car, yay, ni-night, bye, eyes, nose, hup (help), teetee (cookie), bup (cup) I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of all of them right now. He also has several signs (always accompanied by the word "ayah") and animal sounds. This is such a fun stage! I love watching him learn something new literally every single day. So there is a glimpse of the Lassiter boys for you. Thanks for checkin in! Oh, the pictures are from Wyatt's first baseball game. I told you they were old!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
3 comments:
thanks for sharing about your kids. It is always fun to hear about life in the world of raising boys. They sure are a blast.
Hope you have a fun summer with them :)
You totally forgot my name in there. Not hurt, just wanting to clarify that I think my name came before a few of the other things on the list.
Why my name came up Jonathan and not J.J. is beyond me.
Post a Comment