
Wes just finished potty training. Last night he told me he needed to go to the bathroom "all by myself, Mom." I told him to go ahead. A couple minutes later, I heard the Darth Vader theme song coming from the bathroom, so I decided I better go see what was happening. Wes discovered that singing into the toilet magnifies his voice and allows him to do a pretty good imitation of Vader. Bill got the camera just in time. Sheild your eyes if you're offended by nudity!
3 comments:
How classic is this whole story? So great!
Well maybe this new game will avert him from making faces in the mirror and forgetting his task. At least he has to go all the way to the toilet for it. :)
~ Kelly
I may be his Nana and obviously not exactly objective, but I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Way to GO Mr. Wesley. Singing in the toilet is truly an inventive variation on the normal bathroom singing. That's my Wesley.
Love, Nanny
Post a Comment