
Hello! One of Wesley's favorite things to do lately is to tell Wyatt stories. Here's the story from this morning.
"Once 'pon a time, dere was a big, giant, scary lion! Lions can't scare beebee Wyatt, Mom. Dat lion go on da swing. I say yay lion! And he go on da swide, and I say yay lion! You did it! Don't eat sand! Da end."
Wyatt is all smiles and giggles when big brother Wes is around. Wes likes to wave toys for him to watch, tell him stories, do anything to keep him from crying, and "hug" him (which generally means he is laying on top of him). He is such a sweet boy who is growing up WAY too fast. I am loving almost every minute of it! I have to say that a 3 year old definitely has his moments of expressing his independence.
Wyatt is all about cooing, giggling, and eating! He is a delightful baby! His smile lights up my heart. He is a really easy-going baby and I can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing. These two boys are such a blessing to us!
1 comment:
I think one of my favorite things is to watch siblings love each other and get along! That is a great story and somehow I can hear him saying it in my mind! Tell him that Theo and Alaska (still cracks me up!) are doing well and would love to have him come visit again!
Post a Comment